27 Jul 2022
Keppel Infrastructure Trust Unaudited Results for the First Half ended 30 June 2022
The Directors of Keppel Infrastructure Fund Management Pte. Ltd., as Trustee-Manager of Keppel Infrastructure Trust, advise the following results of Keppel Infrastructure Trust for the first half ended 30 June 2022.
Keppel Infrastructure Trust recorded 2.7% YoY growth in DPU to 1.91 cents for 1H 2022
- DPU growth supported by higher Group EBITDA, which increased by 10.2% year-on-year (YoY) to $172.6 million1 in 1H 2022
- Making headway into the renewable energy market with the proposed investment in an onshore wind energy portfolio across the Nordics and the United Kingdom, marking KIT’s first investments in Europe
- Completed the acquisition of the remaining 30% stake in the SingSpring Desalination Plant and signed non-binding term sheet to acquire 50% interest in the Keppel Marina East Desalination Plant
- Diversified funding with the issuance of $250 million notes in May 2022 as part of the $2 billion Multicurrency Debt Issuance Programme
- Portfolio well-positioned against inflation and higher energy prices due to cost pass through mechanism and availability-based revenue mode
 Exclude Basslink, which entered Voluntary Administration on 12 November 2021. The operations of Basslink is presently under the control of the receiver and manager appointed by the lenders.